MetaHuman Creator Error code 1

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Other

Summary

I am using metahuman creator V5.4 with safari and chrome, upon getting in, I see the following error (Error encountered while loading MetaHuman error cod:1. This could be a temporary issue with the server, try again later). looks like there are four MetaHuman models can not be loaded correctly, can someone from epic delete those model for me? because the delete function do not work on those four MetaHuman models.

Steps to Reproduce

if needed I can provide screenshot

Expected Result

Observed Result

Platform(s)

NA

Island Code

NA

I managed to fix this by changing the version of the MetaHuman Creator and accessing those MetaHumans from there. I was working in 5.2 and 5.3 for different projects, just launched 5.4 version of MHC, deleted the ones with silhouette which were causing problems from My MetaHumans section.

I believe it will work the other way around from 5.4 to 5.3 or 5.2. It was also causing my Bridge to render empty tab whenever I want to access my MH library, after deletion everything came back to normal functionality.

1 Like

This is all nonsense, it doesn’t fix anything! This is a problem with the server, even though dancing with an Indian drum won’t help, yesterday, for example, it didn’t work in UE5.3 either, in the “My Metahumans” window a sign popped up: “NO ASSETS”, but today it’s already been fixed, in UE5.3 our own metahumans appear again , and in UE5.4 it’s still: “NO ASSETS”, but probably someday they will fix it in UE5.4, We’ll wait…