Metahuman Animator is not showing up in the plugin list 5.3

When I try to open Metahuman Animator it does not appear in my list of plugins. I went to the market place thinking i had to reinstall it on my new computer, but it says it is already installed. I have tried everything to get it to appear but it does not show up anywhere in the plugin list. Please help!

I hope you were able to solve the issue.
Same had happened with me. But incase you couldn’t fix it , there is a plugin for UE available in Epic Games:

Once this is installed it will show up in your plugins.

2 Likes

Could you please specify how you solved the problem. I’ve been banging my head trying to install it, including via your link but it still is not showing.

Thank you

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue, where the plug-in is downloaded, but there is no option for ‘MetaHuman Animator’ or ‘MetaHuman Identity’. The only options presented are:
‘MetaHumanSDK’, ‘MetaHumanSDKBoneMapping’, ‘MetaHumanSDKMappings’,
‘MetaSound Source’,
‘MetaSound Patch’

I think there is an issue with the plug-in itself, but if anyone can help with locating and accessing MetaHuman Animator and MetaHuman Identity, it would be much appreciated!

I have the same issue, there isnt any option for 5.3 when i tried to install, there was only 5.4 in dropdown menu. But i need to use 5.3 version to able to use other plugins. Any idea how to solve this?

1 Like

Actually mine is solved, when i restarted Unreal engine, I see the metahuman plugin in plugins…

Was it simply a reboot? I have been completely stuck with this and have not been able to solve it.

1 Like

yes mine solved when i reboot