Meta/Oculus Shared Scene Sample

Has anyone already tried to build a Quest 2 Passthrough Anchors App, that utilizes Multiplayer?
I have tried to use the SharedAnchors Sample and combine it with the SharedSpaces Sample, but without any success, because there is always a strange behaviour with inconsistent errors that occur. I recently found the Shared Scene Sample, and I am about to test it, what I think is curious that no one has ever spoken about it. There is not even any a blog, video, or something else about it, giving the feeling that no one has ever tried it:
https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/unreal/unreal-shared-scene-sample/

It would be cool to find some people trying to achieve the same goal (a multiplayer shared anchors application) as me.

I’ve tried it and packaged for Quest 3 with UE 5.3.2, everything is working except the Share Scene button, it turns red when clicked and it does not share the scene with connected users. I read that sharing anchors is only compatible with UE4, but on this sample they recommend to use UE5, so it’s a bit confussing. I’ve published the APK here if anyone wants to try it SSA Release Channel . Does anyone else tried to share anchros in UE5? thanks