Mesh Tool - A Mesh Editor

Week 6 - Extrude Edge

MeshTool 0.95 - A Simple Tree

A simple tree made from default cone mesh.

That is allot of videos!

How much will this cost?

One to go for today :slight_smile:

I haven’t decided the price, probably in $30~50 range. I’m open to any pricing suggestion.

**MeshTool 0.95 - How Microwave Oven Works in UE4 **

Nice! Can you please add “select per material”, “separate selected” and “separate per material” options?

No problem! I just don’t think OpenSubDiv is needed in UE4. It was designed to allow better Sub-D when modeling in 3D apps and to have Sub-Ds hardware accelerated.

Yes, I added “Select By Material” last week, and “Cut Selected Faces” which is essentially “Seperated Selected”. You can also hold “Alt” key while moving/rotating faces to seperate and duplicate selected faces in one step. (Demostrated in the Week 6 - Cut & Duplicate video)

@

Is it possible to add face/edge/vertex manipulations like in Radiant/Trenchbroom level editors ?

Just spotted something for Unity. Posting here for inspiration :slight_smile:

@motorsep, sorry for reply late! Is any specific Radiant/Trenchbroom operation you like to have?

**MeshTool 0.98 - Draw Quad **

MeshTool - Custom Transform Pivot

MeshTool 0.99 - Texture Map Editing

It’s mostly just about the way you move those elements around in ortho and 3D views. I like Blender’s way when it comes to 3D view, but Radiant way is nicer for ortho views.

I see. I personally almost working in 3D views exclusively, but I understand ortho view could be much more efficient for some operations. I actually never use Radiant before, is there any specific version/release you would suggest for trying out?

MeshTool 0.99 - Poor Man’s Edge Loop

MeshTool - Mr. M

I’ve worked a lot with DarkRadiant 2.x for Doom 3 engines, so that’s the only one I can recommend to look at; http://forums.thedarkmod.com/topic/18626-darkradiant-221-released/ (you need original Doom 3 for it or The Dark Mod standalone game, which is free).

And here is Trenchbroom video: https://.be/Wr9FR1W1JFE?t=3m9s

How is it going with this tool ?