Mesh Object (shield) not going to right rotation value after position changed?

In the picture, you notice the character with 2 shields. This is after the “RootShield” is duplicated. RootShield is the main shield. There are also placeholders of 4 shields that are initially set to visibility being false. The duplicated shield in this picture is “RootShield4”. Before or after duplication I can rotate these shields at a 45%, the other placeholder shields will start at the same rotation for these shields.

You can see similiar logic with one being OR statements with make it work when the rootshield is at two different positions. I made one without OR statements to make it easier to read.
The purpose of the logic you see at the top or top left is supposed to make the visible shields visibility set to false after changing locations. Which does work. ( I don’t have it set to work with every location yet) However, when it changes location the root shield is supposed to keep the same rotation value it has. Having no rotation is already set as the default which is why it’s not included in the logic.

The only way I was able to get the logic to keep its location when rotated was by setting it to false when the shield rotation was at -45%. Which doesn’t make sense, since it should work when it’s true. When I set it to true the placeholder shield goes invisible still, however, the rootshield won’t stay rotated when the branch is set to true.