Summary
I’m having an issue with UEFN where Memory Calculation gets this error every time I try to run it.
The error says:
StagingMonitor: An EValkyrieUploadProjectMode Mode (Mode=1) that produces an EContentUpdateState started without a valid FlowId.
The error occurs when UEFN tries to prepare/upload the project for Memory Calculation. It appears that the Valkyrie system is missing a required FlowId, causing the process to fail. I am able to get into the map but if i try and get into a private code/map itself it locks me in a endless loop of “looking for lobby”.
I’ve also tested this with a completely separate test/blank project, and Memory Calculation fails there as well. This makes me believe the issue is with UEFN/Valkyrie itself rather than a specific map or asset.
I’ve already tried the usual troubleshooting steps, including clearing UEFN temporary/cache data and restarting and reinstalling UEFN, but the issue still occurs.
Could you please investigate whether this is a known UEFN/Valkyrie issue and let me know how I can fix it? Or if its being looked at?
Please select what you are reporting on:
Unreal Editor for Fortnite
What Type of Bug are you experiencing?
Memory Calculation
Steps to Reproduce
Just try and get into memory calculation it appears.
Expected Result
For it to not get this error on everything when i try and memory calculate.
Observed Result
It starts as normal until the error pops up but then it goes through as normal until you try and enter anything related to the map.
Platform(s)
PC
Upload an image
Additional Notes
Seems the build localization has something to do with it cause disabling it fixes the issue.
