Memory bar saying I am four thousand over the limit where no objects are placed in the map. I NEED my map out by tomorrow

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Memory

Summary

Memory bar saying I am four thousand over the limit where no objects are placed in the map. I NEED my map out by tomorrow

Steps to Reproduce

Expected Result

Observed Result

Platform(s)

windows
Screenshot 2024-07-01 234322

Perform a Memory calculation under the project button and when its done you can check in the output log the memory test results and you can investigate there what causes the most memory.

Thank you I tried that and still nothing. I have streaming enabled, and this one spot with no actors keeps saying its four thousand over.

Keep in mind just because a spot doesn’t have actors doesnt mean it doesnt count any actors from around it. You could have it in the middle so if you have 4 “maps” in the corners of your map for example it would take the most memmory