What is in right now:
- Road/Walkway blueprint. Allows to easy make roads and walkways using splines. There are few meshes included.
- Clouds blueprint. It allows to create clouds on sky, provided particle system. Controls density of clouds, position, height movement speed and direction.
- House Blueprint. Allow to easy assemble houses from chunk. Each house is splitted into three main parts. Floor section, Middle Section, and Roof Section. You can add single floor and Roof, and as many as middle sections as you want. Blueprint, allows for easy material swaps, and assigning random materials to set slots.
It also allows, assemble houses from random mesh parts. Although requires quite a bit of preparations, since not all parts will perfectly match other parts due their dimensions.
- About 125 House parts - will be more. I don’t know how much exactly. I try to add all possible dimensions combinations between range.
5, About 20 materials - definitely there will be more.
- Some smaller houses parts. Annexes, balcons etc. I think 3 or 4.
- Two props - Light post and window shutter.
- More props. Barrels, boxes, marketplace items (you know medieval marketplace).
- Blueprint to procedurally add houses along spline or in line. with randomly scattered houses and blank spaces for roads.
- Possibly extend blueprint to automatically add random supporting structures.
- Particle effects, for dust, smoke, leaves, etc. Standard package which make every encironment look more interesting.
It’s not yet submitted. IDK where I submitt it, I hope by the end of month, or early october. I want to put as much assets as possible, and make sure the can all work togather in resonable way.
Here are few screenshots, from map, where the assets are put to use while constructing city: