Hi, I would really need some extra help with getting oculus control while a matinee is playing. Or just another way to animate a camera fly-by and still being able to look around using the rift.
I’ve read a couple of different posts about this and also looked at this A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements and Releases - Unreal Engine Forums
I’m very new to the Unreal Engine so i’m having a hard time finding what to do with this information.
The link above shows me this:
- Create a Blueprint that based on PlayerCameraManager.
- In the Defaults tab, find “Follow Hmd Orientation” and set it to “true”.
- Create a Blueprint that based on PlayerController.
- In the Defaults tab, find Player Camera Manager Class and set it to your PlayerCameraManager Blueprint.
- Create a Blueprint that based on GameMode.
- In the Defaults tab, find Default Controller Class and set it to your PlayerController Blueprint.
- Finally, under your levels World Settings, find GameMode Override and set it to your GameMode Blueprint.
Could we make this newbie friendly?
I have my world ready, all I need right now is a camera moving through the world automatically but still want to be able to look around using the Rift.