Materials node problem

Please look at the images to see what I mean before reading the rest;

What it should look like:

328322-image-of-images.png

What mine looks like:

328323-image.png

I’m using UE 4.25.3, I only noticed this when I was trying to use the visibility tool within the node menu, there was no area I could put the landscape visibility mask node into the opacity mask, I was using a Megascans texture for this and thought that it was properly because of this so I created my own material and found out that I had nothing on the node, even after seeing if there was any drop down menu and stuff, you can see this in the image above. I restarted my computer to see if that was at fault and tried seeing if the pre set textures had this issue and they did as well with the nodes all differently being set up to there usual states (although still working). For the textures there were as well no RGB nodes that I could move for example the albedo’s into the base colours and things like that.

I am very sorry that this is a ramble and if the English is poor, I am a new user so it could be to me overlooking something, but if not and you know a fix please would you be able to explain it in detail for the fix. Thank you in advance.

Try this:

Thank you so much mate, works just right.