Material Parameter Collection not working on Android (Quest 3)

Hello, I’m having trouble with Material Parameter Collections. I’m trying to make a VR game for Quest 3. I have a material set up that uses a vector Parameter called PosOfHead form a Collection and it works fine in Editor, the character looks as it should:

However, when I package the game, install and run on Quest 3, the character is pure white, where it should have shadows depending on the value of the PosOfHead. I can print the value of the PosOfHead no problem on Quest 3 and it’s correct, but the material doesn’t seem to use it. In fact, I suspect the material is broken completely, because I think there is no value of PosOfHead that would make the model look like this.

Does anybody know why that is? Are Material Parameter Collections not supported on Android / Quest 3?
As a workaround I can use a normal Material Parameter and set it for each Instance of the Material, that works fine. However, I plan to have many instances and I want to update the parameter every frame, so it sounds like a horrible option for performance :confused:

I don’t see an edit button, sorry for the self-reply.
Update: I am still unable to get it to work with Material Parameter Collections. The only thing I found was this old post from 2016 that seems to describe a very similar problem. Back then it was related to a certain version of Android and got fixed: UE-26674 with this commit.
I doubt it’s the same thing since it was fixed back then, but the problem is still very similar.