Material not rendering properly

Hi, still very new to Unreal and everything. Sorry if I don’t explain my issue well. I’ve imported this model from Blender using two different tools. I don’t think they’re relevant. But I’ve tried applying skin and eye textures from the model on the left to the one on the right. Almost everything applies the same except the eyes. The cube in the back and the left model shows how the eyes should appear. Everything in the texture and material instance look correct to me. In the third screenshot you can see the eyes isolated on the right model and they’re just totally wrong, leading to that blank, horrifying glare. Does anyone know why the eyes would be appearing like that and what to do?

Also, as a bonus, I have no idea why the eyelashes are not transparent. I thought the fix would be as easy as chroma keying the background and raising the alpha but nothing seems to affect it on either character so help with that would be appreciated, as well.

Thank you for any help!