Matchmaking settings either fills team 1 first or seperates parties

Reference ID

b659f11d-40df-c836-b549-139230d1818b

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Matchmaking

Summary

I have a 3v3v3v3 game mode and the match making settings cause issues either way i’ve tried setting it up. If i have it set to Teamsize 3, it will fill up team 1 before adding any other teams into the game. I Have tried setting it set to split evenly and that works until you try loading in as a party as it will split you across the different team. I have tried setting the initial and max team sizes in a team settings device, and i’ve also tried setting it to dynamic, and the same issue occures.

I suspect this would not be an issue if you have a consistent player count, but unfortuntely we have low numbers and i fear that because it’s putting the initial 3 players onto the same team, it’s putting players off.

Steps to Reproduce

Load into the island with 3 seperate accounts and see how they are all put onto the same team.

Expected Result

When 2-4 players load in i would expect it to spread them out across the 4 teams, unless they load in as a party, in which case they stay together.

Observed Result

the first 3 players are put on the same team if they solo queue leaving tyhe other teams empty

Platform(s)

windows, playstation, xbox, switch

Island Code

1435-7047-9578