Massive Marketplace Cyber Monday Sale Announced

They should have had a way to sort by content type, instead I ended up having to go over 30 pages one by one to find what I wanted. Then new things got added later and I had to go through again lol.

[= ;629777]
Hey ,

I found the problem and have adjusted the sale to ensure you are now on the Event page. Sorry about the confusion there!

[/]

Thank you . =)

Thank you to all who put their stuff on sale. Spent $211.49 this time around.

[=acxsasx;630104]
Thank you to all who put their stuff on sale. Spent $211.49 this time around.
[/]

Thank you for your support of marketplace sellers. I hope you enjoy your purchases. =)

Dammit I missed the sale :wink: haha …I had a whole bunch lined up, dammit. Oh well grrrr …I apparently had missed that it was " EST " :slight_smile: haha (I’m PST here). There I was wallet open in-hand, ready to purchase everything I had saved earlier (working late) and came to the realization when trying to checkout that I had just missed the biggest sale of the year literally by like 20 or so minutes hahah :slight_smile: …FML

Oh well, my main target was this here anyway –> http://ikinema.com/index.php?mod=indie_games:wink: and thankfully they actually extended that. I can still at least win something in the end here!

Same! I missed a couple of things i wanted to buy but i missed them by a few mins!! I was driving back to home to buy them…

[=CEORyze;630181]
Same! I missed a couple of things i wanted to buy but i missed them by a few mins!! I was driving back to home to buy them…
[/]

You can log in with your phone and buy them on the go! (not while driving though :wink:

[=fittersau;630222]
You can log in with your phone and buy them on the go! (not while driving though :wink:
[/]

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Ohhh well! At least i bought a couple of them, few hours earlier.

I bought nice assets for over 100€, but about 4 hours before sales closed, i couldnt buy anything anymore. Marketplace said it was “Loading” when i proceeded to checkout, but it never loaded :frowning: Well, atleast I got something!

Thanks to every buyer!!
I hope you stopped also on my music! :slight_smile:

Oh, and don’t forget to rate and comment the items you bought!

Thanks to all customers :slight_smile: I hope my plugins will be useful for your games! :cool:

I spent quite a bit as well, but wanted to spend a bit more except since there wasn’t a way to “add to cart”, at least for me… and check out at the end, my credit card company put a stop to charges from epic. Too many in a row, even if they were ony $5-15 a pop.
I took it as a sign and stopped buying. Couldn’t be hassled to call the CC company every 5 mins.

Maybe next year :frowning: