Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

[=“tero83, post:622, topic:8576”]

Also would like to see some kind of third person archery system with basic ai. There is lot of shooter and also sword assets with ai etc. But some archery/bow system. There is still art of combat, which include those qualities but maybe some other same kind stuff
[/]

You mean a pack specifically for archery only without other combat elements?

SFarid it is bonus if there is other combat elements and also maybe some basic ai. there is lot shooters with ai and some/few sword template where player character has swords and ai, but no archer/bow system

Modern Civilian Characters that are able to be customized and use Epics Character rendering Techniques and that can use most animations from the marketplace out of the box with no issues

what mesh do you guys like ?

i am 3ds artist making. specially for sci fi.

i would like also see more western assets, like western characters etc. One day got an idea for western styled shooter, but not many enviroments or characters

The Marketplace need to show the file size (MB). Sometimes i buy a small thing for my level and then see it is 2GB when i already bought and wanna install it. But then its to late and it was worst buy becouse in a mobile game 2GB just for a small asset, no! Please fix Markeplace.

[=“HitEmUp, post:648, topic:8576”]

The Marketplace need to show the file size (MB). Sometimes i buy a small thing for my level and then see it is 2GB when i already bought and wanna install it. But then its to late and it was worst buy becouse in a mobile game 2GB just for a small asset, no! Please fix marketplace.
[/]

Sometimes the Demo maps are too huge, I got exactly with my asset on the 1st release as I used the largest Landscape possible and there was 3 maps, the whole download size was 1.6GB and then I reduced to the smallest landscape size and it went 350MB.

a zombie character will be very nice!

Wish there was some Race tracks. you can get lots of cars and racing game stuff but no maps like the internationl speed ways and stuff like that.

A jet with interior. High quality, but game optimized. Various skins are a plus. Fully working flight system with attack capabilities already would be even better. Would pay a decent amount for such a pack. If someone’s interested in doing it as a Freelance (custom) work rather than a marketplace content, I could also work with that. Anyone interested?

NPCs with Animations are needed desperately

Some sport assets/blueprints, like mostly interested golf/minigolf system. Also some bowling system would be great

animations for consuming health items

a free pistol ( modern )

i would like to see wrestling animations - (wrestling moves) and mma moves
“fight game select character” that will allow you to select up to 4 characters

Sellers not increasing prices all of a sudden without a valid reason and at least an announcement of the price increase…

team deathmatch would be nice

Character customization similar to 's UMA with clothing asset packs to back it up

[=“Zafuri, post:666, topic:8576”]

Character customization similar to 's UMA with clothing asset packs to back it up
[/]

Yes please!!!

Aren’t there “character creators” on Marketplace already?
I thought they worked just like UMA