Marketplace 4.10 content updates requested

Hey Mintis!

It’s possible that your submission is in my queue today, could you please PM me your submission name and I’ll let you know what your release date is.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hi ,

The SubstancePlugin is in the queue to be updated, and hopefully will go live soon :slight_smile:

you can download a pre-compiled version for now :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41766532/substance/ue4/SubstancePluginBin_4_10_0_11.zip

Hey guys,

I’m really sorry for the delay on this but I am happy to say that Substance is now live and downloadable for 4.10.

Thanks,

Steph

Hi Smarkoff,
I already checked my asset packages, all just graphic and entirely consistent with UE4.10 so I don’t need to submit my assets to Marketplace once again? Please let me know about it :slight_smile:
Thank you alot Smarkoff!

Sending you a PM now. I can go ahead and update these packages to 4.10 now. All we need from you guys is a reply to marketplace-support@unrealengine.com saying that everything is working properly within the latest version; no file attachments required unless changes have been made to the content. We will have these updated as soon as possible.

I’m hoping this is the right place to ask but I’ve submitted my updated 4.10 files for the RTS Toolkit a few times over the past month and I haven’t heard anything back yet. I sent another email this morning but I was just wondering why I might be getting no response. I actually never even got an email from marketplace requesting a 4.10 update in the first place. But I’m getting daily emails from quite a few customers letting me know that they want the toolkit but are hesitant because it’s not listed as 4.10 compatible.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hey there!

I’m sorry about that. Can you please pm me or with the email you sent it from? We’ll locate your files and get them updated right away.

Thanks,

Steph

Thank you for your quick reply! Sent you a PM with the info you requested.