Marketplace 4.10 content updates requested

Thanks for the heads up! I submitted updates for both of my packs, but only one was given 4.9 compatibility. Should I resubmit? The files for both packs were in the same archive, but separately archived themselves.

Thanks for the heads-up! Happy to hear that you are also listening to the feedback of us buyers as well :slight_smile:

Hi all! Quick update – the glitch is fixed and we’re back to publishing. Boy are our hands full! We should be able to clear everything out by the end of the week. If you haven’t sent us your updates yet, please do now at marketplace-support@unrealengine.com!

Hi all! We’re continuing to plow through and publish updates as fast as we can get them and verify them. I just got out of a meeting where we discussed a couple ideas on how to make this even simpler and easier on everyone, and we’ll formalize that so the next round of updates for 4.10 will be even simpler and quicker to publish. Thanks again for everyone’s diligence in submitting updates and your patience as we get them published. More soon!

Nice; hey @Chance Ivey … Bring back the +1 buttons :confused:

Hey guys!

I’ve gone ahead and changed the steps above to get you guys ready for 4.10 since the preview dropped today. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us. We will still continue to update your content to 4.9 as you send it in. Thank you everyone for all of your patience during this process.

-Steph

Thanks for the update Stephanie! I’ll be sure to get right on that.

Thanks!

And again, for anyone reading this now – the big change between our request for 4.9 updates and 4.10 updates is that if nothing breaks, you don’t need to send us any files. Big time saver for us and for you. :slight_smile: And in the background, I’m talking to our engineers about what steps we can take to automate as much of this on our side as possible to make updating as simple as we can. We’re removing friction layer by layer.

That’s going to be awesome.

I emailed the marketplace support on September 25th with 4.9 updates for two of my assets. I again emailed on Oct 9th three separate emails for three of my assets (two of which I already sent in September) with 4.9 updates. I have received emails, YouTube comments, and marketplace comments asking for 4.9 updates. I have emailed again today 2 weeks after my last emails. I most surely hope I have not had any refunds approved for non compatibility. The marketplace still shows non 4.9 compatibility which of course certainly means 2-3 weeks loss of sales.

I hope the marketplace support is more serious once 4.10 comes along.

o_o you’re waiting for update for a month? Wow. I was sad that my update is still not live after 2 weeks, hah. Now I’m just scared. :frowning:

Hey Osok!

I’m sorry for the delay! It looks like your e-mail got caught somewhere. I was able to find it through a search and I’m running it right now. This should get much easier come 4.10 and we are working on our process to make sure we can get these out much easier and more efficiently. I’ll e-mail the thread once these finish up, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Steph

Thank you!

Can I ask how it will be improved? Will we still need to use the email system or will the seller portal be fully up and running for updates to be submitted? Thanks in advance.

We’re currently looking into potential solutions for automating some of these compatibility checks. So this way we can save a lot of time on your end and our end to make sure these are up to date. We’ll hopefully have more to say on that soon.

I emailed an update to my art about a month ago, and have been trying to contact someone from support weekly since then but am having zero luck getting anyone. Any suggestions?

Hi there!

I’m very sorry you haven’t heard from us. We have been seeing a lot of e-mails get stuck in ZenDesk, if you could please PM me what e-mail address you sent these with I’ll run your updates today and make sure they are complete before the weekend. In the future if you find that you’ve e-mailed something in and you don’t hear from us in at least 2 weeks through that support e-mail, please attempt to reach out to us here with the e-mail you sent your query through and we’ll be able to search for you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Steph

Hello Steph and the marketplace support team.

I have sent in updates for 4.10.

Hey Osok!

Thanks for letting me know I do see quite a few 4.10 updates in the queue. Thank you guys so much for getting this to us so quickly. We will have these updates out as soon as possible. Just as a note if you’ve sent in an update and you are waiting more than 3-5 business days to hear a response from us, please reach out to us either here or on our support e-mail so we can make sure you guys are all updated in a timely manner. As always if there are any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hi all! As a reminder – if you test your content with 4.10 and nothing is broken, you don’t have to send us any files. Just email us at marketplace-support@unrealengine.com and tell us you tested them and they work, and we can quickly update the compatibility. I’ve already done about 8 of those today, one of them less than a minute after being requested. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hello I sent my new files in on 11/12 and they have not been updated on the marketplace yet.