Maps Not Getting Initial Plays / Exposure

As some of you probably know, I’ve been a creator since 2019. I haven’t been making maps on my personal account for awhile as I worked for a studio. But for about a year and a half, any map I publish from my account gets ZERO plays. I mean, it gets no shot in discovery at all, or browse. This has to be some kind of issue with my account or bug, right? I thought maps in general get a small push in browse/discovery rows to see how they perform. But all of my maps get literally no plays, no rows, no browse…

If I publish on a team account or a friend publishes a map for me, it acts normally and gets plays…

I haven’t been able to get anyone to help me with this. Has anyone else had similar experience?

@PUZZLER Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

Same here. I released a map a little over a month ago and it hasn’t been on discover at all. Not even once. It seems to have been organically getting players and the average playtime is the highest out of every map I’ve made, but it doesn’t even get a chance on discover. I feel like it has to be a bug, based on all of my other maps they all at least got a shot. My other most recent map at least got on discover, even though it was for less than 20 minutes lol. All my other maps have spent hours!

I feel like I did everything better in this map. It has better metrics across the board than previous maps that have spent 15hrs+ on discover and it still doesn’t get a chance at all. rip