Map Lagging DELAY in gameplay but no lag in UEFN. Creative 2.0 UEFN. 3 second delay gameplay building mats

I’m looking for a creative developer who can diagnose why my creative map has 3 second delay builds and so much lag. The cell memory is at 80,000 out of 100,000

So it doesn’t lag in the UEFN editor, it only lags when I play the game. The game is free for all. I have 16 spawn pads pregame, and 16 spawn pads set for gameplay.

I turned on world partition and I have it set to a tiny distance and even with the sell size and the loading range at the smallest distance, and the gameplay still lags and has three second delay and the character jumps around lagging and bouncing around the map. After about 5 minutes sometimes the lagging and delay goes away. It’s whenever the game starts or when a character loads in for the first 5 minutes.

So far in my . Vproject file in Verse I did a search for loop and came back with no results

There are no loop expressions in verse code.

Please help

@MYBOYBUNZ Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here: Fortnite Creative

Yes. The issue turned out to be storm beacons to close together and wildlife spawner in the zone of the storm

Hello.
Im here to say that ive had the same issue as well
Everytime i start my game it lags and stutters horrendously, almost making my character be unable to move.
But after 2 to 5 minutes of playtime it stops, then it starts once again once a new round starts.

Has anyone found any solution to this? I have recently created a map with animations and the map is at 80k memory. sometimes it laggs, sometimes it doesn’t… on released version always has the lag

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.