Make camera not follow animation movement

If you stop that motion in a single player game that’s fine just put a bool in the animation blueprint to set a different set of animations. You’d need a per bone blend with the float alpha set to use the bool.

For multiplayer this will result in all other players seeing overly static anim state. I would suggest that you try using a fabrik node in the animation blueprint that you control with either math or a spring arm with some small camera lag in the player pawn the second gives a smooth result but can add complexity depending on the skel mesh socket it’s attached to. You may need to add a scene component to the spring arm end point to make referencing it easier.

Hi,

I have created a rifle blueprint that has a camera attached to it. So when the player chooses to aim I switch to the rifle camera. However, since the rifle uses socket in order to stay in the hands of the character, the rifle moves up and down due to the idle animation of the character even if when the player is aiming. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening? Hence, make the camera not move even if the animation is playing so the player can aim properly.

Thanks for any tips!