Major - UEFN - Deleted actors are brought back after restarting UEFN (Cannot delete in Creative Edit)

As seen below, floors that were previously deleted in Creative Edit were brought back after restarting UEFN. Logs attached:

uefn-attachments-2022.10.08-21.47.15.zip (2.2 MB)

Are you using source control for this project Wert? I’m curious if deleting them is deleting the file in your source control. If you delete them again, do they come back? May be a good example to have for us to reference.

I am and I am observing file changes which adds clarity to a lot of issues now.
A good example of what I realized is that the second save list of things that appears when you close a project does nothing when hitting save, since my repo is intact. I recommend setting up a simple SVN to check this workflow (I don’t trust perforce because if the editor bugs out, so will that interface), it will shed a light on a lot of weird things (like if undo actually works, how syncing in Creative works, there is a ton of info I get now and I will have more to share in the future)
Here is more info: Normal - UEFN - Prop re-appearing after deletion multiple times