(Major Issue) Teleporters don't work in EVERY Rocket Racing experiences

Reference ID

26d8e63f-4f07-763f-257e-6183afd5a2bd

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

In Rocket Racing experiences, checkpoints with “teleporting” enabled stop teleporting after 1 teleportation occurs during the game.

As an example, If a player teleports from Checkpoint 1 to Checkpoint 2 during the first lap, crossing Checkpoint 1 again during lap 2 will not teleport them to Checkpoint 2. In this situation, any other teleporter-checkpoints on the circuit will cease to work.

Steps to Reproduce

In a 3 laps looping Rocket Racing circuit, place a few checkpoints linked to each other, with one of them (or many of them) having “Teleportation” enabled.
Start the game, and drive along the track as intended until the 3 laps are done.

Expected Result

The Player is teleported to the following chackpoint when entering the Teleporting checkpoint(s), and do so for all three laps.

Observed Result

The teleportation only occurs once and cease to work afterwards.

Platform(s)

windows

Island Code

7145-8254-6873

Additional Notes

-This is extremely urgent as it breaks most Rocket Racing experiences.
-In the Island I put in “Island Code”, the very last checkpoint is affected by the glitch. Do at least 2 laps of the track to witness it.
-This is one of few major glitches in Rocket Racing experiences, I invite you to rapidly check my other reports, that I will post right after this one.

The status of FORT-742093 incident has been moved from ‘Needs Triage’ to ‘To Do’.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll be sure this gets in front of the right people.