Lyra with Steam

hi, after building from source I tried to integrate Online Subsystem Steam in Lyra and I have some problems.

When I launch the game, I can see that the login works correctly, my steam name appears at the bottom of screen but I have message like “SteamSockets API: Warning SDR network config fetch attempt failed, HTTP 504”, OK. On the second PC I host a game, I have message “Player is not part of session”. On first PC (with another account that have access to steam app with own appid) I can see the server that I created on another PC. When I am trying to connect, that takes 1-2 min and it is returning to main menu

Have anyone tried Steam with Lyra? How to solve this problem?

Did you solve the problem?

Hi there,
Welcome to this community.
Are you using Advanced Sessions plugin or Steam SDK?
You may want to check this thread out: Advanced Sessions Plugin

hi, I’ve tested Advanced Sessions plugin. After creating a session with this plugin, the game returns me in game menu, so session was not created successfully.

Not yet. But I have good news. Lyra with Steam is work in progress (EOS + Steam / Steam), according Git commit comments in official unreal repository. I suppose we will have ready configs and implementation for steam session and steam presence.

This also includes the SteamEOS option to enable this in Lyra, but full Steam integrated platform support in Lyra is still a WIP

1 Like