Lyra not working in 5.3

Updated to 5.3. Now whenever I try to create a new Lyra project, even in 5.2, the editor crashes during loading. The error is something about the LyraAssetManager. If I go into the .ini file and set the asset manager to default again, the editor manages to load with a warning.

Any ideas?

I encountered this problem when, in my updated project based on Lyra, I tried to install my settings from 5.2
I had to completely delete the configurations (ini) and overwrite the files in order for the project to start again.
Unfortunately, I now have other problems related to 5.3 with Lyra and I cannot reliably reproduce the problem.
I can only say that I also encountered this error.

I am using 5.3.2 and had the same issue, and found that I could create a project using the default name, changing nothing, and that worked, so I copied the files from it, into my project, and it worked.

Generating the VS 2022 code, I got 3 or 4 errors in the new projects I had named, why naming them changes the behavior of how they work, is unknown, but the code I copied over only had 2 errors in the same file, two throw Ex; which I changed to throw; so I know something is wrong, but not sure what.

I got it working but this is not a fix and I did not troubleshoot it anymore or look for a bug report.

Guys, if you’re updating Lyra, this series may help you:

This title is misleading btw.