Lyra Niagara Effects not Showing for Metahuman

Hello, I was trying to replace the characters in the Lyra sample with a metahuman, and it has been mostly success. However, certain effects that are visible on the base characters are not displayed on my imported character. The first is the spawn in effect, and the second is the dash effect.

For the spawn in effect, the mask where the original character slowly appears does not display, but the effects from either NS_CharacterSpawnIn or NS_CharacterSpawnIn2 do display.

I wasn’t really able to find where the mask effect is, since I am pretty much an absolute beginner. The only thing I noticed is that sometimes, this error sometimes played upon spawning in, and always upon respawning.

LogNiagara: Warning: Skeletal Mesh Data Interface is trying to sample from filtered bones that don’t exist in it’s skeleton. Mesh(SkeletalMesh /Game/MetaHumans/Metahuman/Face/Metahuman_FaceMesh.Metahuman_FaceMesh) Bones(lowerarm_l, hand_l, lowerarm_r, hand_r, thigh_r, calf_r, foot_r, ball_r, thigh_l, calf_l, foot_l, ball_l) System(NiagaraSystem /Game/Effects/Particles/Environmental/NS_CharacterSpawnIn.NS_CharacterSpawnIn)

For the dash effect, on the original character it’s a large blur and smear across the frame, but for the metahuman, there is only just a small line that is just barely visible.

In the log, I also got these messages when I dashed with the metahuman:

LogNiagara: Skeletal Mesh Data Interface is trying to use triangle sampling function ‘RandomTriangle’, but either no CPU access is set on the mesh or the data is invalid. Interface: NiagaraDataInterfaceSkeletalMesh /ShooterCore/Maps/UEDPIE_0_L_ShooterGym.L_ShooterGym:PersistentLevel.B_Knobhead_C_0.NiagaraComponent_7.NiagaraDataInterfaceSkeletalMesh_0

LogNiagara: Skeletal Mesh Data Interface is trying to use triangle sampling function ‘GetSkinnedTriangleDataWS’…

LogNiagara: Skeletal Mesh Data Interface is trying to use triangle sampling function ‘GetTriUV’…

LogNiagara: Skeletal Mesh Data Interface is trying to use triangle sampling function ‘GetTriColor’…

I saw in the log it was trying to get the body bones from the face mesh, but I don’t really understand how this happened. Like I said before, I’m pretty much an absolute beginner, so I hope you can help out. Thank you.

Old post but if someone else is wondering the same things:

• for the spawn effect you need these functions inside your new material:

Find them inside lyra’s “\Content\Characters\Cosmetics\M_TeamColorBasic” material.
    Anyone knows how to align it vertically like on the mannyquinn’s? probably a different set of UV’s?

• for the smear effect to work you need to enable CPU access on the new skeletal mesh:
    UnrealEditor_qYOYeRM3Zt