Luxury Villa Residence | Cinematic visualization

I would like to showcase my latest Archviz project.
It is a luxury Villa Residence made from three sepparated Villas.

The overal look and presentation idea was to be a portal to a world where luxury and nature harmoniously coexist. Step inside to explore the exquisite living spaces, including a spacious living room, three lavish bedrooms, each with its private bathroom, and an impressive lounge. But what truly sets this video apart is the enchanting forest that envelops the villa, making it a true natural wonder with tremendous view on Danube river.

Modeled in 3dsMax and rendered completed in Unreal Engine 5.2.
I used a lot of Quixel Assets from Bridge for Foliage and textures and Megascans Trees for creating forest around the residence.
Result was 90 renders, 3x videos, 3x 360° tours.

You can find more renderes for each Villa on my Artstation profile.

Video #3:

Video #1:

Renders:

1 Like

very cool! No need to render static images anymore.

1 Like

Hey there @Roman_Jambor !

These are absolutely breathtaking! The detail is absolutely immaculate that I keep replaying the videos and zooming in on the screenshots whenever I see a cool new detail to your scenes!

How long did these take, if I may ask?

1 Like

Thank you @The_M0ss_Man ,
yeah it was a big project and it took me a really lot of time, because I wanted to add all those details. So it was 3 months of work.

1 Like

Hey @Roman_Jambor ,

That’s impressive for the amount of detail! Our of curiosity, was there an inspiration floor plan/building or was this an original design space?