Luos's "One Particle A Day/356 days" showcase

also, the speedcreate is now up:

day 11 is upon us!

It brings good fortune and wealth!

(And loads of frustration, as it was one of those days where everything went wrong, crashes, and more ****)

and the speedcreate:

This is amazing. I’m learning a ton!

Speedcreate of day 12:

HD version should be up in about 10 min.

Totally forgot to upload the regular video:

And I would also like to mention/announce that as of today I also have a patreon page, where you can support my in my particle & tutorial creating journey.
In return when certain goals are set I will narrate and explain some of the particles I create besides the regular speed-create videos.
Check it out here:

(More to come later)

watch?v=-I6hVjcWWW4

And as always, the creation video is being edited as you read this.
unless you read this in about an hour after posting, then… that might not be the case.

These are absolutely incredible, I have been following along with all your videos. Thank you so much for this momentous undertaking and im sure everyone on the forums is eargerly hanging on your every post at this stage. Your videos will set a benchmark for years to come im sure! Best of luck!!!

Can i give you a truck full of cookies? you’re awesome!!

Wow, really appreciate this comment thank you so much!

I like cookies, so yea! Chocolate cookies are preferred. (but not oreos :p)

Something different, and yes, thats created in cascade

Speed create will come tomorrow, its 1:30 am already, and only slept 4 hours last night.

Also, consider becoming a patreon and support me with this project (and more!)

Obs crashed halfway, so lost a small (about half) section of the video :frowning:

But its here:

Outstanding work as usual :).

I’m here to suggest a couple of particle effects:

• Bind

Chains being shot at something and then revolving around it, gradually disintegrating or breaking
9efa788f7bead400a49503f0c3ea9d72b62c94e3.jpeg (something like that perhaps? :slight_smile: )

Or you could make something like a magical trap/cage thingy “rooting” the enemy in a particular location, something like Ryze’s bind skill in LoL
d3986850a52e712ba086f69c9e4eb0764b071dc8.jpeg

Ice barrier
A piece of ice emerges from the ground blocking enemy fire and then breaks up into small ice shards that catapult to a general direction

P.S. thanks for sharing the thread hyperlink

Hey Zark, some nice suggestions there.
Ill look into them, none of em seem impossible, but might need some blueprinting advice from jan/shadowriver/other awesome people to get the chain working.
Ill def consider them :slight_smile:

Here are today’s videos:
BombWaker:

watch?v=bhge8N-jteE

BombWaker speedcreate:

watch?v=XPvEijqQWJY

Pff… loads of busy days… but here they are!

watch?v=ZcEY2H_W-n0

And

Simple, but I do kinda like it :slight_smile:

scroooolllllllllllllll

Day 17, I was watching some gundam and other similar series today, wanted to make a turretthingy.
I present you: Vulcannon!

A continuation of yesterdays effect, since it was missing the final kaboom.

aaaand todays speedcreate video is also available:

So tired yesterday that I forgot to post this:

Day 20

And todays speedcreate, as usual :slight_smile:

Hey peeps, since this is rather related to my particle project…

I am using patreon to get some additional support since its taking quite a chunk of time out of my days :slight_smile:
In return, I am giving away free noise textures, material functions, etc, to people who support me!

Check it out here: