It has been a while since I did a showcase and since I am getting more and more excited working with particles and effects I thought it would be interesting to start a small project.
I present to you:
Luos’s “One Particle A Day/356 days” showcase
Starting today (or yesterday-ish actually) I will post one particle effect every day and will try to keep this up for an entire year.
I will try to keep it interesting, and hopefully also try something out of my comfort zone on a regular basis.
*Obviously there will be days where I don’t have the time, (work/vacation/real life stuff) but that just cannot be avoided. *
- I will post a new effect every day. (with a few exceptions of course)
- I will also record the whole process of the creation of this effect, this will be sped up to stay within 30 minutes.
- Occasionally I will goof off in the video’s, either because I am trying new stuff, or because I have no clue how to proceed.
- Sometimes I wont be doing the fastest route. (goofing off/inexperience/I’m weird)
- I will post two videos, one just showing off the particle effect, the other will be the entire process sped up.
- You can suggest effects, but this wont mean I will be making it, or that you have any ownership over it.
brain was still in a very tired 5-am-ish powers of two mode… thought to myself… hmm 356 days right?? (256)
and meh, ill stick with it :p*
Month 1 is now submitted to the marketplace!
I recently created a patreon so I can spend more time working on particles and tutorials. (as well as tutorials and helping out more on answerhub/forums/facebook/etc)
I would really appreciate it if you’d care and support me
Ok, without any further ado:
1/356 Speed Creation Video