Looks like something went wrong. For your protection, this transaction has been declined. Please try another card or other payment methods

Looks like something went wrong. For your protection, this transaction has been declined. Please try another card or other payment methods- This is what seems to occur while i try to make a purchase. Have tried 2 different cards, does not seem to be working, We require this purchase urgently.

Was unable to purchase this model only Dreamscape Nature : Tower - Stylized Open World Environment in Environments - UE Marketplace

hey! you can solve this problem?

3 Likes

how to fix this problem ?

I’m also having this prooblem, is there anyone who can resolve this one ???

Same payment error. I bought 50€ but i want to add 20€ more to the Epic Wallet and apear “Looks like something went wrong. For your protection, this transaction has been declined. Please try another card or other payment methods”
I tried with 3 diferents cards and the issue still there, What its hapening here?

1 Like

hey did you fix the issue because i am having the same problem right now. could u let me know how you fixed the problem.

Hello have the same problem, someone solved it?

1 Like

I am also having same problem, how to fix it or what to do can anyone tell please?

They replied?

hey did you fix it?

Did you fixed it ?

you solved it ?

Same issue here. Epic’s support is useless.

2 Likes

And same problem here too. It worked before, we purchased assets. Now it gives error. Contacted with support and nothing usefull from them too.

2 Likes

I’m also having the same issue. I tried multiple cards, even tried my friend cards but nothing worked. I checked with my bank and they told me that they are able to receive the request from Epic Games, but Epic is passing 0 amount, which is why they are unable to process the request.

Can anyone please help.

1 Like

Ditto trying to purchase a DLC. Tried three different cards, same error message. Support was not very helpful.

3 Likes

It seems that Epic Game doesn’t have much interest for its customers. I’m still struggling but with no luck and have no idea what to do next, as I got no support from Epic Games.

Perhaps someone should tell Epic Game that in this modern day, there are methods like 3D secure that can be used to safeguard the card transactions, instead of playing a guess game with no support for its customers.

Highly disappointed.

2 Likes

Here is the latest update.

1. I cannot add funds to Epic Wallet, receive the same error.
  2. I cannot purchase via the credit card, receive the same error.
  3. Paypal is not available in my country, so no luck.
1 Like

Latest update:

1. I created a new account from a new gmail account
  2. I tried to load the funds in Epic Wallet
  3. Received the same error
  4. Checked with the bank and the bank told me that they are authorizing the request but the merchant is declining.
2 Likes

As the screenshot clearly shows that the amount is selected by the system says that amount is invalid (with VISA)

Further, this is a brand new account that I just created and tried to load the funds in the Epic Wallet.

1 Like