We are looking for talented individuals with Unreal Engine 4 experience to join our AR/VR company here in Long Island, NY!
Unreal 4 Developer– VR Game Company – Long Island, NY
Labrodex Studios, a well-funded and growing virtual reality game company located in Long Island, New York, is looking add new members to their team. We are looking for individuals with 2+ years of experience as a developer in the game industry and has experience with virtual reality development. You should have experience with Unreal (UE4), C++, Blueprints and Visual Studio. Your background should include working on VR games that have been released or well documented.
For a little information on our studio and projects, please check out the below TV and news articles.
Featured article on Upload VR. Hit over 500K views in a couple of days.
TV news spot on studio and project.https://youtube.com/watch?v=PZzlJ_hfGQkNewsday feature story article on Easter Sunday. TV spot.
PAX East 2018 booth footage and player reaction from demo.https://youtube.com/watch?v=QnDbqlmR0h0
- Must have at least 2 years of experience developing in the Unreal Engine 4 using C++ and Blueprints.
- Must have knowledge of good object-oriented software engineering practices.
- Must be able to manage existing code base and write new, well-structured, readable code.
- Must have exceptional problem solving and debugging skills.
- Must have experience with building a game for PS4VR, HTC Vive, or Windows Mixed Reality.
- Experience with UE4’s AI system using blackboards and behavior trees.
- Experience with modifying Unreal 4 Engine code and integrating hotfixes to a custom engine.
- Experience with UE4’s Profiler and Session Frontend tools for frame rate optimizations.
- Experience with merging, resolving, and managing code across different streams on Perforce/Helix Version Control.
- Experience with networking, replication, and asynchronous programming concepts.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming.
This is an exciting proposition for someone who is looking for a ground-floor opportunity at a rapidly growing VR/3D entertainment software firm. If you’re passionate about impacting the face of virtual reality development and meet the criterias above, we would love the chance to speak with you.
**We will help with relocation expenses or a remote opportunity for the right candidate. No Sponsorship. **Please email your resume to [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org in Word or pdf format with salary requirements.
Unreal 4 Developer, Unreal 4 Software Engineer, Unreal 4 Game Designer, UE4, UE3, Gaming / Unreal 4 / Virtual Reality / VR / Entertainment / 3D Gaming / New York / Long Island / Video Game Design