Looking for a Game Idea and a Development Team

I know its very tempting to try to sponsor game dev projects after one realizes the waste in acquiring a gazillion assets of various designs/style etc and not using them.

I was in the same situation and contemplated over this many times. But, I also see humongous Red Flags, acknowledging the fact it opens a massive door to theft of assets.

I agree with @krisz_0325, use the assets to develop your own game ideas. If you’re like me, I acquired a gazillion assets because I had a gazillion game ideas. So I’m sure you have plenty of game ideas.

I’m developing several small game projects and one large (main) game project. All of the projects share a central repository, so all can benefit from my custom developments.

All of the game’s plot ideas have morphed over time and are based on specifically kitbashing mix/match assets together. So I’m no longer trying to make assets fit the game idea, I make the game idea fit the assets.

Here’s is a Game Plot Idea: 3D Chat + Shooter + RPG in which Digital Characters set on adventures in Archviz Worlds. Couch Knights was inspirational.