LogValkyrieValidation: Error: GameFeatureData asset does not exist

I could use help. I can’t bring in my player without this error:

LogValkyrieValidation: Error: GameFeatureData asset does not exist LogStreaming: Warning: LoadPackage: SkipPackage: /Game/Effects/Niagara/Validation/NVR_DefaultValidation (0xE3D4C1C7B0DEED2E) - The package to load does not exist on disk or in the loader LogUObjectGlobals: Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/Effects/Niagara/Validation/NVR_DefaultValidation.NVR_DefaultValidation’ AssetCheck: Error: De_Rats1 is missing a GameFeatureData asset LogValkyrieValidation: Display: Selecting allow lists for role ‘VKCreateUGC’ LogValkyrieSummary: Project De_Rats failed to update LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Upload → Fail Activity: De_Rats - Failed to validate for upload LogValkyrieSummary: Destroying Valkyrie Beacon LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Upload → Fail Activity: UploadProjects - All uploads failed with errors

LogValkyrieValidation: Error: GameFeatureData asset does not exist LogStreaming: Warning: LoadPackage: SkipPackage: /Game/Effects/Niagara/Validation/NVR_DefaultValidation (0xE3D4C1C7B0DEED2E) - The package to load does not exist on disk or in the loader LogUObjectGlobals: Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/Effects/Niagara/Validation/NVR_DefaultValidation.NVR_DefaultValidation’ AssetCheck: Error: De_Rats1 is missing a GameFeatureData asset LogValkyrieValidation: Display: Selecting allow lists for role ‘VKCreateUGC’ LogValkyrieSummary: Project De_Rats failed to update LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Upload → Fail Activity: De_Rats - Failed to validate for upload LogValkyrieSummary: Destroying Valkyrie Beacon LogValkyrieActivityTracker: Warning: Upload → Fail Activity: UploadProjects - All uploads failed with errors

@Squatingdog Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative

Has this issue been fixed yet? I have the same error, even when replacing the GameFeatureData asset

Getting someone to take a look @Squatingdog

Have you moved your GameFeatureData asset away from the root of the project? It must be in the root for the engine to find it. If it is in the right place, could you submit a report so we can look at your logs?

By “the root of the project”, do you mean the Content folder? Or does it need to be somewhere else?

Sorry for the late reply… this lined up badly with my vacation time.

Yes - by “root of the project” I mean directly inside the Content folder of your project.