Living in the sky

Hi there!

I just wanted to show you a bit of my latest project, where I want to get out of the usual realistic style and try something more stylized.
Besides, if someone is interested in a nice wallpaper for their computer, feel free to use the images :smiley:

If someone is interested in the breackdown, here’s the link to the project: ArtStation - Living in the sky | Stylized Fantasy environment

Thanks for your time and hope you like it!

4 Likes

I really enjoyed watching your “Living In The Sky” fantasy environment animation! The visual effects, lighting, shading, and color contrast were exceptional, making it an unforgettable and unique experience! Thank you for sharing it with us in the forums; I definitely added it to my wallpaper collection. :star_struck: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the words, I really appreciate it! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there @dacsfall,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far!

What an absolutely stunning environment. The lighting, foliage, and art style are all absolutely breathtaking. All that combined with the music and this project turned into something kinda incredible. And I completely agree with @Zezkaii - I definitely need this as a desktop background.

Thanks for sharing your art with us here on the forums. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and feedback! I hope you have a nice day :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats, such a mind blowing project :fire:

2 Likes

I agree entirely with you, @hartl3y94! Also, let me warmly welcome you into the UE community; we are delighted to have you! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like