LIVE LINK FACE head movement not working

After yesterday’s update, Live link in my ipad is reading 0.0000 values for head yaw, pitch, nor roll (Stream Head Rotation is switched on). Anyone can please confirm if you have the same issue or if its working fine for you?

Thanks in advance!

14 Likes

The new update did indeed break rotation , unsure if epic knows about the problem though

4 Likes

I have this same issue right now - rotation is not working but eyes and mouth are!

Anyone know of any short-term solutions? Not a big deal if we need to wait for Epic to solve.

5 Likes

facemotion3d has an unreal plugin that you could look into.

3 Likes

Thanks Keira, I’ve had a look and it looks that it doesn’t support for UE5 yet. Unfortunatelly I have migrated my twitch streaming set to UE5 last week ( swyggon is the channel name, just in case you want to have a look )

2 Likes

Hello,

today my iOS device also loaded the new 1.2.0 version and it breaks head rotation streaming. Please bump this thread for a fix.

Best,
Markus

4 Likes

same problem here. head rotation is not working, only facial expression. have anybody solve it?

5 Likes

Same exact issue reported here with more detail and minimum reproducible example.

It takes less than a few minutes to reproduce , literally. Ive reproduced on Iphone 11, Iphone 13, Ipad 4th gen. Same exact problem.

4 Likes

We have exatly the same issue. No way to rollback to 1.1.2? Any work around? This is a very big issue for me.

3 Likes

I have the same problem, hope Unreal people can fix it soon :sob:

2 Likes

I to am having the same issue! Face animation works fine but head rotation is no longer functioning. NEED A FIX ASAP!

3 Likes

same problem the error is in the last update, please a solution soon

3 Likes

Hi,

I’ve this problem too.

Hope devs are going to take care of it !

Best,

2 Likes

Hello,

seems like a simple, yet annoying bug. Hope that this will be fixed soon.

1 Like

I downgraded Live Link Face on Taobao, which cost me 10 RMB!
It works well now. :laughing:

2 Likes

Any way you could share the .ipa file? Taobao does not seem available in my country.

2 Likes

same problem, I have a performance with live link and I am freaking out right now, any idea how to downgrade to last version?

2 Likes

Yeah, same issue

2 Likes

I tried many ideas getting old IPLA file from iTunes,…sadly not saved. Using AppTrans, iMazing etc, did not work

3 Likes

Same here. How to downgrade ?

2 Likes