LIVE LINK FACE head movement not working

Sorry , I don’t know this.
I just paid him 10 RMB , He sent me a vedio , an apple store account and a URL, and I did what the vedio shown.

2 Likes

The seller 's Email: amaowtop@qq.com.
He said that he has not served foreigners. If you are interested, you can communicate with him.
I don’t know him well and I take no responsibility.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue as well. For sure an issue with the LiveLink Face App, the movement isn’t working in UE4 or UE5. Hoping for a fix / update soon.

2 Likes

I’ve managed to bring the older version of Live Link Face back from iTunes. This is just a temporary solution until Epic fix the bug.

All tools that we need:

1. iTunes 12.6.5.3 (the last version that support app store)
    link: Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Wi… - Apple Community

2. Charles Web Debugging Proxy
    link: Download a Free Trial of Charles • Charles Web Debugging Proxy

after that follow the instructions here on youtube:

I’m glad that I found that video on Youtube. I’m okay now :grinning:

I’ve uploaded ipa version on my private cloud here:

I’m not adding anything weird on that file, just upload the exact same file as the one on iTunes. if you don’t trust it, just follow the instructions and download it by yourself. :partying_face:

3 Likes

haha found the same fix here is the link where you can download iTunes version needed

2 Likes

thx a lot!

3 Likes

actually we anyway can not use it because it is linked to your Apple ID :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, at least we have solution :grin: we just need to follow the instructions to get the app. I completely forget about it LOL. I’m sorry for that.

1 Like

Please fix this soon. I literally have an event in a week with this tech

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as well. For sure an issue with the LiveLink Face App, the movement isn’t working in UE4 or UE5. Hoping for a fix / update soon.

1 Like

I managed it too!
JFYI
please download Charles version 3 not 4
then it works fine…

2 Likes

and to get the app from old iTunes to new iPhone just right click on app and press 'show in Explorer ’ there you find your IPA file (nice)
then install https://imazing.com and drag the IPA file to your phone…
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

i also have the same issue. i ll wait for a fix for now thou just good to know its not me messing up :laughing:

I’ve tried to contact to everyone that I found in twitter that works in Unreal asking about this problem and still I haven’t received any answer… :frowning:

1 Like

Update! I just received an answer from a team member of Epic Games and they are aware of the bug and a fix should be pushed to the store soon. :muscle:

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

I spent most of today trying to fix this!

:crazy_face:

great nobeknia thanks!!!

1 Like

….thanks!!

1 Like

Hey all— the 1.2.1 app is live here in the UK!