Live Codding Stopped Working after I Switched VSCode To VS2022

Hello everybody.
I’ve recently switch using to VS2022 from VSCode. After that live coding just kept showing error.
This is the live codding log

Accepted Live coding shortcut
---------- Creating patch ----------
Running C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.3\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat -Target="UnrealEditor Win64 Development -Project=""C:/Users/kaana/OneDrive/Belgeler/GitHub/GrognGlory/GrognGlory.uproject""" -LiveCoding -LiveCodingModules="C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.3/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCodingModules.json" -LiveCodingManifest="C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.3/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCoding.json" -WaitMutex -LiveCodingLimit=100
  Using bundled DotNet SDK version: 6.0.302
  Running UnrealBuildTool: dotnet "..\..\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.dll" -Target="UnrealEditor Win64 Development -Project=""C:/Users/kaana/OneDrive/Belgeler/GitHub/GrognGlory/GrognGlory.uproject""" -LiveCoding -LiveCodingModules="C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.3/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCodingModules.json" -LiveCodingManifest="C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.3/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCoding.json" -WaitMutex -LiveCodingLimit=100
  Log file: C:\Users\kaana\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log.txt
  Using 'git status' to determine working set for adaptive non-unity build (C:\Users\kaana\OneDrive\Belgeler\GitHub\GrognGlory).
  Target is up to date
  Total execution time: 3.68 seconds
Unable to parse C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.3/Engine/Intermediate/LiveCoding.json (missing LinkerPath field)

I’ve tried everything please any help will be great

Did you tried to delete the folder intermediate, and binaries folders from your project directory and then regenerate vs project files ?

I have. Also I’ve tried to delete .vs and DerivedDataCache.

I’ve found the solution!!!
Open your .uproject file with notepad and add modules section just before plugins
Just like this one:

"Modules": [
        {
            "Name": "YOUR_PROJECT_NAME",
            "Type": "Runtime",
            "LoadingPhase": "Default",
            "AdditionalDependencies": [
                "Engine",
                "xxxxx"
            ]
        }
    ],

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.