links to market place videos non working

You’ve arrived here from an untrusted site

We are not able to proceed with your request. Please file a support ticket if you think this is an error

Hi @chronoss2008 - where are these links at?

I have experienced this for any links i’ve tried clicking from the unreal engine marketplace.

You get sent to page: the Redirect Notice but usually you can click to proceed.

Currently just get the above, the links can be to dropbox/googledrive/youtube etc

Yeah, I’m getting that now too? Its strange no matter the link even if it’s going to Epic Store itself. It Was working perfectly fine before.

Only seems to be an issue through the Epic Games Launcher, the website is fine.

##Problem occurs when I click a link on Epic Games launcher

"You’ve arrived here from an untrusted site

We are not able to proceed with your request. Please file a support ticket if you think this is an error

CANCEL AND GO BACK"

Yep. I get the same thing. Started a few days ago. I am using Windows 11.

Same error here. As at 4 March - still can’t link out of the Epic Games Launcher to Youtube/Discord or any third party site. I am also Win 11.

i am also receiving this same error. i have a couple of them saved from previous visits and they work directly but not when clicked from the unreal store.

Yea, me too. This is an issue with Epic launcher it seems. I’m on windows 10, Chrome. But tried with Edge and Firefox with same result.

Same here, it’s been happening for me for close to a week. Any link from anything in the Unreal Engine Marketplace (where you check out/buy assets)… anything that redirects to an external link… web based version seems to be ok.

ya launcher based ones sorry i was afk so long but website ones function but, we dont use that as much …and i cant see on website my stuff either to see video links and updates nor my wishlist
the odd thing was the banner linked at top of page those oens worked if you click and still in launcher can get a redirect thats fiine

and why is YOUTUBE untrusted id like an answer, if this is a hissy fit about lawsuits tell us and we’ll all make arrangements

This is happening to me on almost every asset in the Epic Games launcher. The same links on an asset from a web browser work fine. Starting happening a few weeks ago.

Using Windows 10

Is there a bug report open for this? Maybe it’s a bad certificate or cache file causing this?

YouTube links need to be whitelisted / always allowed. Whoever manages the issues for this Launcher doesn’t understand community engagement nor do not understand basic user experience and regression testing. There are issues that have been plaguing this thing since it’s inception that I still see. Never have I seen such basics things missing in an App, like, you can’t even right click any text in the Store page. So dumb.

Not sure if it is related, but it looks like the Epic Games Launcher and Epic WebHelper Digital Certificates have expired. My antivirus is throwing up threat warnings like confetti.

Every internet link in the Unreal Engine Marketplace, and I do mean everything.
Links to videos are refused, links to demos, its not just Youtube videos

This one is a good example, as it has videos, demos, websites linked “Dragon.IK - Universal IK System” all refused.

Even the Epic Games content is blocked “Electric Dreams Env” try clicking the link “Find more at unrealengine.com /pcg-sample” on that asset

Please can we have an update as its been nearly a week

Its not just Youtube, any external link is getting blocked from demo’s of the assets to links to websites.

have the same issue

Same issue here.