Lightmap density not lighting movable objects

As you can see, any movable objects in my scene are not receiving any lightmap density, I have lightmass volumes and have made sure all UVs are good and not overlapping etc, it just wont build light for such objects. Do i need to physically drag and drop a volumetric lightmap density volume in scene? i presume its already the one in world settings? its like no light is being bounced to these objects. thanks

Thanks so much, any recommendations on the max bric memory and cell size? Some cells are nowhere near certain objects n getting no light . Thanks again

Moveable objects do not get their lighting baked when you build the level.

Check out: Actor Mobility | Unreal Engine Documentation

Hi!

What you see is totally normal, movable objects show up like this since they are movable and receiving light in a different way!
What you can do is (if those movable object don’t receive accurate lighting) go lower with Volumetric Lightmap Detail Cell Size! By default it’s 200 which means that movable objects will receive lighting information from every 2 meters! …maybe you’ll need to go higher with the Max Brick Memory if you have too many movable objects receiving light from the static lighting samples…

First I wouldn’t touch the memory brick… with few(er) movable meshes it doesn’t have to be changed.
The cell size is in cm! …you know the size of your movable meshes… You can try something like really low (10 = every 10 cm)… Or you can try to go just a bit lower from the 200 start value… Depends on the look you’re after!
Basically the lower you go the more it will match the static meshes that were baked!