Lighting on LOD1+ maybe incorrect unless lightmap uv's are the same for all LOD's

hy everyone, i am stuck with this problem, “instanced meshes don’t yet support unique static lighting for each LOD, Lighting on LOD1+ maybe incorrect unless lightmap uv’s are the same for all LOD’s”…
i have been searching this issue for the last 3 days, couldn’t find anything that would solve the problem and couldn’t get to anywhere near solving this one… perhaps i couldn’t their solves…
what i figured is that i need my uv’s to match all the LOD’s … what i couldn’t find is that how to set up my uv to all my LOD’s … on the other hand, i removed all the LOD’s, this would means that i wouldn’t be able to use my LOD’s into my level and again when i use movable lighting setting in my foliage and this error just vanishes but i want to bake my level in static settings …
i am using kitedemo’s grass in the foliage (i am having this same issue with my other assets including those which i made) , all the lod’s source lightmap index and destination lightmap index are using the same value … so i don’t know what else to do to solve this problem :frowning:
if anyone could shed some detailed lighting on this problem i would really appreciate it …

For each foliage type, changing the LOD Group to Foliage. All(tree, grass) must have same LOD Group=Foliage. (Tree is usually LOD Group=Large)

1 Like