Lighting build failed

I completed it, nothing changed, I got the same error again, and yes, it’s the only map having the issue, but I don’t know what is causing it. An asset can be the cause of that problem?

1. Run Swarm for the logs. Go the settings and set the Verbosity to Super Verbose. This may point to the asset causing the issue.

2. Make a copy of that particular map and start going through and deleting a few assets > Build Lighting > If it works then one of those few assets caused the issue > If it didn’t build. Delete a few more assets > Build Lighting > Repeat.

I don’t find the asset causing the error in the Swarm log…
And when I duplicate the map I recive this error.

If you did not find the asset that is causing the error though the swarm log. What you would need to do is start to manually remove .uassets from that map until you are able to build. Then you know specifically what could be causing the issue.

Okay, but when I try to duplicate the map to delete the assets I recive an error and it doesn’t make the copy, and I don’t want to delete the assets in the original one…

At this point this is really your only option. You can make a copy of the folder you have your project in to make sure you have a backup just in case.

Finally! I found it. The asset causing the error was an sphere with scale 0 0 0 (scale that I modify whit blueprints). I changed the scale and the lighting built with no problems.
Thanks for the help!

Just in case someone will encounter the same problem.
Check if the folder where Swarm located is not read-only. I had my SwarmAgent placed in a Program Files folder. Moving Swarm Agent to another drive helped to nail the issue

Other reason can be Force No Precomputed Lighting checked (World Settings). Must be unchecked…

Thanks this done it for me using an older marketplace asset.