Lighting Build Failed [Error]

Hello,

I’m having a problem with the Lighting Build Failed. Not ‘‘Lighting Build Failed, Swarm kicked off’’ Something like that, I mean the usual error for most people except me.
5cebc4b7e2a9ac0f0c8f586548123879.png

Sorry for the bad quality, can’t upgrade it.

Can someone help me with this error?

NOTE: I’m not creating dynamic shadow with the normal techniques because I can’t process the Swarm Agent, it causes the problem of: See log of Swarm Agent.

9:12:03 p.m.: [ERROR] Channel registration failed. Reason: Host desconocido (Translation to English: Unknown Host)
, Callstack: en System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name)
en System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6)
en System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress)
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CoreChannel.GetMachineName()
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CoreChannel.GetMachineIp()
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerChannel.SetupMachineName()
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerChannel…ctor(Int32 port)
en Agent.AgentApplication.Main(String] args).

EDIT: I have tried to see if a program is using the local 8008 and 8009, but nothing. So I think, that is not the problem.

NOTE2: I’m using this one No More Unreal 4 Lighting Swarm Builds! (Quick Tutorial) - YouTube Please watch it, it’s just 2 minutes, this might help to understand my problem. I see that the creator of the video didn’t encounter this problem.

Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it if you can help me. Not matter if it’s the Lighting Build Failed or the Error of Swarm Agent.

I’m new to UE, and was having “Light Build Failed” messages, and I’ve been looking for a solution. Your error messages gave me a hint that maybe it has something to do with network connection. So I turned off my VPN … and now it WORKS!