Using the assets you’ve provided here are my results:
I have used 4 static spotlights placed along the corridor with a low intensity (500) and a larger outer cone angle (80).
I’m using production lighting quality along with a lightmass importance volume.
I’ve selected all the meshes and used an override lightmap resolution that is set to 128.
Aside from these changes I’m using default settings. I don’t use Koola’s settings as he has mentioned a number of times he just randomly tweaks settings until it looks the way he would like and I don’t keep these on file to pull up either. The majority of settings he has adjusted can be adjusted via the World Settings > Lightmass tab without editing the .ini file.
If you’re not able to get lighting like this with the settings I’ve used, I would recommend ditching the adjusted ini file setting and reset back to default to see where the problem is happening. We can then work from there and see where the hiccups are happening. This is the best way to rule out things that may not be quite right.