LiberationTeam[Beta] PlayStation [PS5]

I’ve broken ground on the dedicated server today dust off a bunch of spider webs. A little change of energy due to my switching to and all vegetable diet, a few more days. But the process was easy, I can guarantee it works but I never tested a ‘live’ version to handle a thousand people but mock version is very good. In theory it works, for sure 200 some people. As everyone know Unreal Engine doesn’t have host migration therefore, you must go through your own means. I never looked up any service someone offered because I’m a computer scientist of course and way to expensive. You can see it says US-east besides P2P this functionality is world-wide, Japan regions, Europe Etc. Around… A few hours to 2-3 I have to throw up and annoying test maybe really 30 mins because for sure I left it working correctly a Just in case. time frame

Updated Picture: This is the reporting of one Dedicated Server with 900 People, rid of the fake test cases Actual test between systems although also fake values

As I make this shooter “for the ones” who thought to protect liberty and peace, not the racist ones of course. I say thanks!! -September 11

Okay, I connected to the server, I’m going to dust off a few more spider-webs the U.I is not updated because it was like do this do that can’t afford this now turn this off. Now I’m sticking with one thing and one thing only and for now on never turn anything off. I just wanted to get passed testing without extra worries. I’ll post a video monday and on tuesday maybe a minor update tomorrow yahoooo!!! This is a relief this went so smooth vs. database but I knew for-sure this was good. The Trade-off is the dedicated server is much better readable and manageable and since I went off into another direction I thought of some things where I can optimize cut cost and not quality. But that’ll be experimental later.

Okay, don’t mind the intro I was playing around but it was too good sounds like I was an evil anime character. This demonstrates the options for Faction and the functional Database. Thank you very much for watching. I want to do an live demonstration of the dedicated server not an mock, like this was live also.Therefore, Dedicated Server demo may come Wednesday then Tuesday. Thanks Alot!! O yeah, slow compile times because I wanted to live PS4…Need new system. The join friend is already implemented, I have to think of an cost effective way Frosty Network for legion players to lively appear. But their is an way although I’d like something better of course, which is basically funds restricted. Again sincere thank you for everyone keeping a eye-out and the Unreal team I wouldn’t be able to do this without community.

Sinus issues today don’t feel like to much I’ll deliver on Monday and take a meaningful week-end. It’s only like15-30 mins for me to set-up but meh even though you wouldn’t tell the difference I want a actually run because it’s cool to me.

Wait it’s only Wednesday I’ll post Friday was thinking of Japan time…

Okayyy, the dedicated server will cost a lil to much to start up for me, trying to save all my pennies no point of my showing a local dedicated server build. Hoping to win the grant to fund the project and accomplish my goals within this project thank you for coming by everyone. I’ll await a result so I can work on the PS5… My career,dream, and love for gaming is in Epics hands now.

It’ll just be a waste of money but I have a 1.0 version functional I’ll do some more test on it but it’s good for the vast majority. Need to pinch the pennies.

I set off on this journey to try and do my best. Therefore learning Computer Science and C++ is highly important to represent myself in a professional manner in the industry to and to have enough confidence to proudly sell my product. Also to not have to worry about updates on any plug-ins and properly represent my titles with the latest greatest tech all around from Unreal Engine which a new version may come and third party plug in breaks it or just creating my own engine in the future. To be able to professional timely and accurately handle upgrades in a professional manner is highly important especially a title with the huge volume of content being open to changes at ease is important. Property of FrostyPawsLLC- Only authorized use from the company through legal notary is allowed.