LiberationTeam[Beta] PlayStation [PS5]

Good day everyone, I’d like to showcase my game LiberationTeam and also be a encouragement to many who is working in Unreal Engine or starting.

LiberationTeam is a third person 16 multiplayer online shooter which I planned for the PS4 which now I’m aiming for PS5 which relies heavily on communication and teamwork.The goal is to form alliances and friendship to play other people engage in tournaments and use your experience to defeat other players gaining your why up the rank ladder of group rank showcasing your skills on Leaderboards. Their are which I think “not to sure if it’s new” gamemodes I have planned which will seem innovative and fun for players to experience. The project has gained approved for PlayStation I’m waiting on a grant to completely change the art area.The game boasts a DEDICATED SERVER and custom DATABASE so players wont be disconnected using unreal engine.
I was just like you once maybe super excited to create a game going through a ton of problems and learning curves[See pics through the years :o]. I just want to say if you really care about what you do and give it your all you’ll reach your goals. I was working and took step backs just to become a Computer Scientist to properly complete my work and know what I was doing. It was rough trust me but since I love video games learning truly was a rewarding experience!!! If I can do it I believe you can do it. Try your best!!!

As of now I’m planning on canceling the PS4 version of the game and only to release on PS5. This will have a huge dramatic overhaul on the art area and to what I envision stunning results. My coding area is practically finished therefore now I’ll be able to full focus on art and achieve the advancements I want. I’ll be showing the version that was actually approved for PS4 that I plan to cancel for PS5 when approved for a Epic Grant. I like to keep things under wraps,since I’m going to completely change the game in the art direction I feel okay to show more since 100% of the art will be change or almost 100%.

Below are pictures through the years my fails and many questions left with no answers most of time. I had a lot more but I deleted it,this lesson is don’t give up always go back study harder and test yourself.

I’ll try to show case two things a day showing gameplay will be tough since I’m only one person.

I’d like to explain the innovation and techniques when I make the PS5 version.

The goal is to open my own studio create my own game engine and make it to E3 someday!!!

I believe this was way over 50,000 lines of code.

This was the planned intro for the old version I will also change this to something completely different. Basically reading through the Eula and accepting minus the rated M of course.[PS4]

-I plan to cancel the PS4 version and aim for PS5 if the Epic grant is received to have a huge dramatic art change in the video game. My coding is complete and I’m able to fully focus on art.

Also Today I’ll show you how the camera and movement worked a little I fixed the arm placement and stuff already this is a semi old video, the other pistol is actually supposed to be a grenade I was testing,also the duplicate building was a test.:o

-I plan to cancel the PS4 version and aim for PS5 if the Epic grant is received to have a huge dramatic art change in the video game. My coding is complete and I’m able to fully focus on art.

Bonus picture of the day!!! I tried using a cable system because I thought it looked cool and made sense to have slack since this is terrorist built power not most professional or means to accomplish top of the line quality.

Today I’ll show case the game’s working online features which includes friends,joining a server,finding, and creating on the PlayStation Network.

Today I’ll show case the game’s Character Selection system which works on the P2P version of the game also.This includes saving and pre-load your selection

Happy Friday everyone!!!
Today I’ll show case the game’s Spectator system I need to go in and update to the new selection system? But then again just to change to ps5…??? So bare with me thank you!! Technical demonstation
-I plan to cancel the PS4 version and aim for PS5 if the Epic grant is received to have a huge dramatic art change in the video game. My coding is complete and I’m able to fully focus on art
Movies

Today I’ll show case the game’s Scoreboard which works online of course…Theirs no way getting around a scoreboard so hey,but it works cool!!!
-I plan to cancel the PS4 version and aim for PS5 if the Epic grant is received to have a huge dramatic art change in the video game. My coding is complete and I’m able to fully focus on art

Besides throwing away this stage and this work. I think I’ll one stage alpha/free the PS4 and work on PS5 upon funding so expect a free alpha this month on PS4

Years ago I paid the money for the steam account, since this is going to be free why won’t I allow access on steam also I may catch a bug didn’t know excist.Thank me later!!! Still PS5 version will be PS5 only. And I want my name out there more as a good programmer. I don’t lose 100 dollars yay!!! Early next month or later this month

Didn’t take to long to get things started as you might read in my best practices I first started in steam and finished the dedicated servers until I moved on to PS4. Let me get used to things around steam again. huh? I don’t think it’s good for me to throw in the dedicated server build. So I will just implement servers on step at a time. Or paid access to your own dedicated servers.

Okay, I’m familiar with the steam online service again. A lot of stuff that makes it way easier then what you have to do for PlayStation. But noww nowww. I want to explore the Epic online services to implement within my game. I don’t think I’ll dedicate server this one but I’ll allow people to rent a server somehow.

August 26th for steam expect the store page to be available early next week. Give or take a few days for release due to corona virus

Thought’s… I’m thinking of a really good single player campaign at the moment that will be open world and ties into the maps for PS5.

Working on the steam store. I expect the store to be live next week

LiberationTeam is live on the steam store as coming soon! 8/26-9/1 is the expected release date
https://store.steampowered.com/app/7…nfeLwf09BIiVRg
LiberationTeam on Steam - Mozilla Firefox 8_17_2020 2_26_22 PM.jpg

LiberationTeam is live on steam and it’ll be cool for some people to hop on and play.Free betakeys:
BXLR0-LVCXP-YIPCJ,69DN9-8PYPQ-QPWC5,LR9P0-6HITP-LIZN4,YWT3R-JK9PD-4GX0Y,EKE2H-E0JMA-06CEE,EBPP4-L56TM-ZZ38T,G222T-RFCZP-D845Z,IZB40-A2TEI-VT0TQ,PCBDT-MBXRY-M9MCN,T9WPG-TKRHW-ABIZ4,WVGV4-TZEKW-5GFLR,HZQCM-62C76-Z6XGH,LXFJC-QQT7E-PYDZB

If this will be the better standard I presume my only concern is would I be wasting my time since no doubt this will be inside the Unreal Engine through a Modu or something… This will be the next plan

Through user request Matchmaking and Hints/Tutorial has been added to the game making bypassing the creation,join, and search options and navigation easier to new users.

RoadMap: The plan is to early access the game. It should take less then two months to full implement all the features I want. I think a month really just give two for slack. As my dev environment is quite cheap hopefully I win the epic grant to fully work on the art aspect for the PS5 version. It’s quite annoying to work in a limited environment especially working on art where as a live view in engine like 3ds max would give you the feel you’re looking for I possess the skills to accomplish Triple-A art but I’m still not a artist so I have to get a feel of things and etc

Very soon next big focus will be art since code is finished I have 100% focus on it to give something amazing for the PS5. I want to approve levels on here and work with many things but if I don’t have a right art set up and dev environment it’s a huge time consumption. After fully accomplishing mu task in PS4 and steam my next goal is art.