I’ve just submitted AxomCore v1.1 to Fab, updating my native C++ runtime framework built to replace interconnected Blueprint time logic and unnecessary Actor Tick overhead.
The Tech: AxomCore uses decoupled native C++ Logic Objects running from a centralized interval simulation clock. It removes manager-actor clutter, keeps systemic logic synchronized, and has been stress-tested with 10,000 independent Logic Objects at a 15.25 ms peak processing cycle.
New in v1.1: Get Axom Logic Object by Class now allows registered Logic Objects to directly retrieve one another by class, reducing Cast chains and Blueprint graph clutter.
Why am I posting this? The v1.1 UE5.8 build is currently in review, but I’m looking to connect with teams building systemic RPGs, simulation sandboxes, strategy titles, or other Blueprint-heavy projects.
If your project is hitting problems with loop lag, excessive ticking, or Blueprint architecture becoming difficult to maintain, I am available for short-term freelance contract work to refactor your existing Blueprints into fast, native C++ base structures.
The performance demo, documentation and development updates are available on the AxomCore itch page.
Feel free to DM me if you’re working on something relevant.