Level Goes Dark When Playing In VR

So i have a main level for a project that works perfectly fine when playing in Non-VR, i then created a VR Menu system so you can choose the level in a Menu map. However, if you go to the main level from the menu map and load in, the main level gets very dark and the world looks weird.

This problem also only appears in a packaged game, when playing in the editor it looks perfectly fine.

I first made sure it was not a lighting issue and checked that lighting builds were in production and they were, i then deleted the post processing volume to see if that was doing it, it was not.

Then i made the main level the first level to appear when you start the packaged the game (startup level), and the level looked perfectly normal and like it should.

To triple check, i also used the graphic settings i made for the menu level (Change level of Shadows, PP ect) and it did not make a difference.

I then made fresh new menu levels with nothing in them but the option to go to the main level, and regardless what happens it always does it, anyone have any ideas on why this only occurs in a packaged game and if you go to the level from another level?

This is what it is supposed to look like.

This is what is showing up in the packaged level.

Found a little more in what is probably causing it.

For a few reasons, i have to set my skylight to stationary or movable, if i set my skylight to static it looks like the world is dark. It seems that if you open the level from another level it might be somehow resetting the skylight back to static?

Okay, figured it out, the skylight was being deleted or not taking affect for some reason.

To fix this, i had to change the source type to a SLS Specified Cubemap (Cube map i used was called “flat”) and then play with the light color until it looks the same.

Very weird issue.