Learn Unreal Engine and C++

Hello, everyone,
I am learning Unreal Engine but so far I have only seen the Blueprints part as a start, I would like to increase my knowledge by starting to use C++. I premise that I already know C++ and various other programming languages, but from a first analysis I see that anyway Unreal Engine uses codes all its own that I have to learn how to use and manage.
Would you know what would be the best way to learn everything from the basics to the more advanced stuff? I would prefer guides that are written and, if they exist, free, that go on gradually and take nothing for granted.
Thank you all very much!

P.S. If you can also point me to some guides for everything else about Unreal Engine I’d still appreciate it so I can learn as much as possible.

Every example project can be created as blueprint or c++. I would suggest examining the example projects generated from c++ to see input setup and binding, component initialization and object spawning, then looking into the documentation.

You can also double click most blueprint nodes to get it’s c++ equivalent.

Thank you for your response but I am afraid that using this method I would leave out many basic topics and not understand some things I should know. I would prefer if there is some guide that explains well all the various components and logic applied so that I don’t miss anything (or almost anything).

Look into the learning category of unreal dev

There are many filters you can use to narrow down learning material.
Type in c++ into the filter and limit it to unreal 4 or 5.