If you pull the Lawful Explosive Mammoth Pistol out while effected by an ability that gives cloaking (like Hope’s Stealth Specialist ability) the gun will be visible as if you were not cloaked
Please select what you are reporting on:
Creative
What Type of Bug are you experiencing?
Assets
Steps to Reproduce
Become Cloaked
Switch to Lawful Explosive Mammoth Pistol
Just wanted to add this as a note, this bug happens with almost every exotic that has a special wrap attached. I was able to test it before the stealth splashes were removed.
I assume cloaking is putting a custom shader over the weapons that overrides the base weapons, but that code is running before the code that puts the exotic wrap over a gun which then overrides the shader a 2nd time.
I assume cloaking is putting a custom shader over the weapons that overrides the base weapons, but that code is running before the code that puts the exotic wrap over a gun which then overrides the shader a 2nd time. - @ChesseTheWasp
I think so to, that does sound the most logical.
I also tested it, and having the same issue with the Heisted weapons, all lawful weapons, Midas’s guilded Eye DrumGun, Eradicator weapons, Unstable weapons, Double and Trouble and finally, Oscar’s Frenzy Auto Shotgun. Those are just the quick ones I found, through a one time run through. Some of these weapons fix themselves after unequipping and reequipping.