Launcher issue with RealityCapture

Hey folks!
So, I have updated the launcher yesterday and now I have a new tab saying RealityCapture. Awesome. Only thing here is that it didn’t do anything when I clicked it.
This morning, I received a new update on the launcher, ran it, but still, the RealityCapture tab doesn’t have any action assigned in the launcher.
Ran the updated launcher on my laptop and it works just fine.
Noteworthy, both the laptop and the workstation have RealityCapture 1.3 installed. Don’t know if it changes anything.
Cheers!

Hello @B0 ,
please check this post: Course: Introducing RealityCapture 1.4 - #3 by JakubVanko
Also, this could be helpful: FB post

1 Like

Thank you! It worked like a charm.
I DID have to restart the computer, although it didn’t make much sense to me at fist.
Again, thank you kindly!

Since we’re on the Launcher topic, do you think we’ll be able to have a filter by engine version in the vault assets area as well as a way to save the “my projects” section?
The reason I’m asking this is that now “my projects” section is empty, it comes empty whenever I start the launcher and I have the NAS offline (where I store most of my projects) and opening a ton of projects just to have a convenient shortcut to them in the launcher is a major pain.

I also encountered this problem, the software cannot start!

我是一位中国用户,电脑为AMD5950,显卡3070ti ,一样是通过epic界面启动RealityCapture ,结果就闪退,后台运行也没有,安装路径也全是英文的,不知道什么情况!!!卸载重装,重启电脑也没有任何改变,求助!salvation!!!

1 Like

Hi @issacling020,
what kind of crash have you experienced?
Are you able to start RealityCapture?
Have you followed the mentioned advices above?