LandscapeMountains error on cooking

link text

Here is the log from the cooking process, why it doesn’t work? (I am on 4.6.1)

Howdy thepri,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Just going to need a bit more information from you before i begin looking into this issue. Would you be able to share your DXdiag so that I can see what your PC specs currently are? Would you be using the Source build version of the engine (GitHub) or the Binary version (Launcher)? Are you able to cook on a blank template project?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

[link text][1]

This is the dxdiag. The engine run on the binary version. The blank template has a clear cook.(Image below). I dont know if this might be a problem, but I has the unreal engine installed on my D partition(secondary HD) and the projects are saved on C partition(ssd). I has installed visual studio pro after that I installed the engine and started the projects. If some other information is needed, question me.

Now after a while that I have not tried to compile, now that demo compile! So there is no need anymore to resolve the think.

Hey thepri,

Glad to hear that you were able to get the project packaged. If you run across this error in a future release, please be sure to reopen this issue so that i can further investigate.

Thanks and have a great day!